Fri, May 12|
Overnight hike out and camp experience on a remote coastline of the Pacific Northwest!
Time & Location
May 12, 6:00 AM PDT – May 14, 9:00 AM PDT
Port Angeles, 3002 Mt Angeles Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98362, USA
About the event
- Meet-up location TBD based on participation.
- Link up at a central location.
- Convoy out to Port Angeles and onward to Ozette.
- Group up and ruck out to the coastline campsite.
- Ruck or load-bearing backpack
- Trekking poles
- Sleep System
- Tent or lightweight shelter
- Food for six meals
- Water filtration/water procurement system
- Hiking Boots
- Personal medical kit
- Four pairs of socks
- Warmies for night around the campfire!
- Equipment such as backpacks, food, or water can be provided for anyone requiring it.
- This is a free ticket! There is no charge for participation in our public programs. However, donations are gladly accepted. The donations are used to further our community outreach programs.
TASKDEV is a 501(c)4 Social Welfare Organization
2023 Ozette Overnight
Pay what you want
Overnight campout at a remote PNW coastline!
Pay what you want0