Fri, Aug 18|
Task Development Group is hosting a free public community event for anyone interested in taking a 30-Mile (15-mile out and back) overnight hike up the PCT in one of the most scenic sections of the trail! Gear can/will be provided if needed! Just bring yourself and your motivation.
Time & Location
Aug 18, 2023, 6:00 AM PDT – Aug 20, 2023, 9:00 AM PDT
Skamania County, Pacific Crest Trail, WA, USA
About the event
- Meet-up location TBD based on participation.
- Start at mile 2390.7 (PCT Section J - Snoqualmie to Stevens Pass) and walk out 15 miles to camp overnight. Location TBD.
- 30-Mile (15-mile out and back) overnight hike up the PCT in one of the most scenic sections of the trail!
- Ruck or load-bearing backpack
- Trekking poles
- Sleep System
- Tent or lightweight shelter
- Food for six meals
- Water filtration/water procurement system
- Hiking Boots
- Personal medical kit
- Four pairs of socks
- Cold weather gear for the night
- Equipment such as backpacks, food, or water can be provided for anyone requiring it.
- This is a free ticket! There is no charge for participation in our public programs. However, donations are gladly accepted. The donations are used to further our community outreach programs.
TASKDEV is a 501(c)4 Social Welfare Organization
Link UpDowntown Puyallup Fred Meyer's
Check in at campsiteKachess Lake Campground
2023 Long Walk-30
30-Mile (15-mile out and back) overnight hike up the PCT in one of the most scenic sections of the trail!Pay what you want